Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Perch- refinished!

Remember my post about the tabletop high chair I wanted to refinish?
Well here are the before pics:
And here are the after pics:

I took apart the chair and sanded it.Then coated it with a clear glossy spray to make it look nice and new! The hardest part was sewing the stinkin' seat cover. I bought a striped outdoor canvas material. So hopefully it will be easy to clean up. I think it is a little bigger than before so I still need to make it a little smaller so Weston or whoever sits in it doesn't feel like they are falling down into it. I also need to buy a new strap for the middle and attach that to the seat. I also need to get new rubber stoppers too. Then it will be finished!
Good morning from my little man!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love it! The fabric is super cute and it looks brand new! Yay for saving money and fixing it yourself!

    ReplyDelete