Monday, January 16, 2012

My Little Bugaboo

My little Bugaboo was not feeling so hot this weekend. Poor thing.  We have already been through 2 boxes of tissues. And his cough is just HORRIBLE! During the day he barely coughs but by evening and bedtime he doesn't stop coughing. I wish I could just take away his cold or give it to myself!! I'll take it. I would do anything for my little man to feel better. One thing about Weston is he is such a happy little boy. Even though he feels like total crud, he is still smiling and getting into everything!
Hoping that my little one feels better this week. A few things on my to do list:
- Edit photos
- 3 photo sessions (2- newborn and 1- 3month portrait session)
-Clean out the upstairs bath before demolition day!!
- Make Weston's curtain tiebacks (I want to take scrap fabrics from his wall art and sew them together)
- Order prints (thinking about decoupaging 4 square canvases with pics of Weston to make some more colorful wall art for his bedroom)
- Do something about our only closet on the mail floor (make it functional... we have NO storage in this house)
- De-clutter the kitchen (we have tons of stuff (bowls, pots, grill, dishes) on top of the fridge that needs to go. I have no clue where to put this stuff?!?! Maybe the closet?
I am sure there are some things missing on this list! If I complete even a few of these tasks I will be happy! :)

5 comments:

  1. I can relate about not having storage. Much as I love my older home, that part drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I am CONSTANTLY decluttering... which I guess is a good thing. Weston's toys drives me nuts! Guess I need to get used to that. Will have toys for years to come! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops hit the wrong button and it deleted my comment. What it said was "here is an organization blog I love. Has lots of ideas and free printables."

    Www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

    Hope it helps with closet ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I actually checked out her site from your blog the other day! Awesome.

      Delete