Friday, February 24, 2012

Signs of Spring

Yesterday felt like Spring time here in Maryland! It was beautiful outside. Weston and I spent a lot of time outdoors and we loved every minute of it! Of course the wagon had to come out of the garage and for about an hour I pulled him around the front and back yard. Oh and Monkey joined in on the fun too! As I was pulling him around, I was noticing all of the flowers already starting to break through the soil! My Yarrows, Carnations, Tulips, Daffodils, Black-Eyed Susans...
So Weston and I decided to collect some sticks to label the flowers. This was a great task for Weston and Monkey guarded the sticks in the wagon. 
Now most of the flowers are labeled. I am still trying to figure out the names of some of the plants?? I am so excited for Spring to come and ready for all of the beautiful colors this season brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment