Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bathroom Remodel- Weekend 4


This past weekend Chad had his hands full watching Weston on Saturday. I had a newborn session in the morning and by the time I was finished and back home it was about time for his afternoon nap. So bathroom remodeling was on hold until Sunday. I can tell this is going to take a while!

On Sunday, Chad wired all of the electricity to the right spot. We will be installing a light and bathroom fan on the ceiling and also lights on each side of the vanity. Looking at our calendar we are a few weeks BEHIND! Not a surprise since I work mainly on the weekends and we are also working around Weston's nap schedule. That's OK. It will get finished.
Not our bath!! I wish! Just like the lights on each side of the vanity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment