Friday, February 10, 2012

Homemade Laundry Detergent

Look what I got over the weekend! My sis gave me a jar of homemade laundry soap. The way she packaged it was super cute!! Thanks Mesa! I will be trying it out today with all of our towels. :) Cannot wait!

Oh and I just have to post a few pics of W playing in the kitchen yesterday. I gave him a bowl of goldfish and he gets so happy he dances as he eats them!
 And then once the goldfish are gone (or thrown out of the bowl) he balances the bowl on his foot! So talented...
Then he realizes I am taking pictures of him and he gets a little curious and wants to get super duper close to me. Look at that little face!
A few more of my love bug...
Love that smile. I think he heard Mickey's Hot Dog dance!
My favorite Weston face.
Where is your tummy?

1 comment: