Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bathroom Remodel- Weekend 5

There really is not much to post about the bathroom. It is slowly coming along. Last weekend Chad worked on the bathroom all day on Sunday and in the morning on Monday. He did accomplish a few tasks:
1. Prepared the walls for drywall
2. Completed the sub-floors
3. Got the plumbing pipes where they are supposed to be :) Not sure if I even make sense!?
At this point we were hoping to be finished the bathroom by now, but I am not sure if we are even half way there? After the dry wall is up, we will be able to start working on the fun stuff like tiling, installing the wainscoting, painting... all the pretty stuff! I cannot wait!!
Weston is enjoying the new bath tub! He splashes like crazy and even goes under the water! What a little fish! He LOVES the bubbles too. 
 Me... I have not enjoyed the bath tub just yet. I told Chad that once the bathroom is completely finished I want to have one night of pampering myself! I seriously want to lock myself in the bathroom and take a nice long bubble bath!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment