Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pool Day!

Today was a scorcher. Soooooo hot. Thank goodness Chad put it the AC unit downstairs over the weekend. Unfortunately we have no air upstairs and it is like a sauna up there. I slept on the couch the past three nights. Poor Weston. He has been sleeping in just a onesie with the fan on above him and a floor fan blasting. Chad made sure he got home before Weston went to sleep tonight so he could set up the two units upstairs.
It was the perfect day for sunblock, bathing suits, and the POOL!!! I found my underwater digital camera that Chad and I bought for our Honeymoon and shoved it in the pool bag. Weston is cutting a few more teeth and he has been a grump lately. I feel so bad for him. He cries and says "teeth ouchy". Poor little guy. When I asked him if he wanted to go swimming he said "Yes! Splash!" So I knew this would cheer him up. 


My little fishy...
So sad that I lost his rash guard. We will be buying a new one this week. More pics of all the fishies...
And then it was time to relax and eat lunch. 
Weston fell asleep as soon as we got into the car. He actually let me put him right into his crib when we got home and then slept for another 2 hours! We will have to go to Aunt Meme's (that's what Weston call's Melissa, my sis) pool more often!
As I downloaded these pictures, I saw that there were pictures on the camera from last summer. Wow. Time flies. 

1 comment:

  1. i think i may have a rash guard... glad he had fun - sounds like the boys were tired out!

    ReplyDelete