Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mommy Confession: Stickers

So I have a teeny tiny mommy confession. Do you ever have those days when your child is stuck on your legs and screaming for you to pick him or her up? Well I do and it usually occurs right around dinner time. Weston wants me to hold him while I work on dinner and this could be quite the task. I try to have him help me make dinner, but some days it is just impossible and not safe. So what do I do?  I get out the stickers and stick them ALL OVER him. About 30 stickers are stuck to his feet, legs, arms, belly… everywhere! Then, the little man will pick them off and put them on a piece of paper. Hey… it has to be educational! I use animal, food, and object stickers so he is definitely thinking about each picture. This keeps him busy for at least 20 minutes!! The best “get out of my hair” activity! Ha ha. And that’s one of my mommy confessions.  :)

1 comment: