Monday, May 21, 2012

Last Week's Highlights

Phone Dump 
A few of last week's highlights:
- We played with Toby, Jayden, GG, and Gaga on Monday. 
- Weston now loved to clean his big boy table with wet wipes. He will purposely drop bits of applesauce on the table just so he can clean it all up. :)
- Norma let Weston sit on top of her for the first time. Now it happens at least once a day. What a nice and gentle big sis.
- I finally put away all of my fall and winter clothes and got out all (which is like nothing) of my spring and summer clothes. Weston hid in my closet. So sneaky. 
- We played with cars and trucks a lot and learned so much during mommy school! 
- Weston is becoming a lil' daredevil and will stand on chairs, tables, etc. And he makes that "whatcha gonna do about that, mom" face (thanks Diane C.... loved your fb comment).
- On Saturday I went to a few yard sales and found a very colorful crochet blanket. It will be perfect for my photoshoots!!! And for the house too! 

My favorite photo from last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment