Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Friends

The weather was calling for the whole day yesterday to be a washout -rain and thunderstorms all day. Well the weatherman was wrong again! From 11am and on it was beautiful out. Of course I had canceled all three of my photoshoots before then so Weston and I had the day together. After his nap, we headed outside to get our wiggles out. I decided it was a good idea to paint the shelves that Chad made for the bathroom. Later I realized it is never a good idea to paint with a toddler around. When I was not looking, Weston walked over all of my shelves and left a few footprints in each one along with some dog hair and dirt. I was not a happy mama. Anyway I had my back to Weston while painting  (of course I kept checking on the little man). Then I heard a little chuckle... Weston was sitting on Norma's back! That was the first time she has let him sit on her. He has poked at her eyeballs, hugged and kissed her, pulled her tail, patted her, but never has he sat on her back! I was so happy that my phone was right on the bench next to me playing my Pandora radio station. I quickly grabbed the phone and started taking pictures! Best Friends...
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment