Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How to Miss a Childhood

Today I stumbled across this blog- How to Miss a Childhood . It literally stopped me in my tracks and has inspired me to be the BEST mom I can be. Anyone who knows me knows that my phone is pretty much right by my side. I love to check out the latest pins on Pinterest, stalk my Facebook friends, and read my favorite blogs. I rarely go on the computer when Weston is awake, but I confess that I will use my phone a lot throughout the day. After reading this blog post, I made a promise to myself and most importantly to Weston that I will set my phone to the side and fully concentrate on him and our day together. So if you wonder why it takes me forever to email you back or if I didn't answer your call, it is because Weston and I are playing and learning together. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, drives me crazy when you see people with their family or friends and glued to their phone! It's sad

    ReplyDelete