Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Fun and Dessert Stand

This weekend we enjoyed some time outside. Weston is feeling much better. His right foot was still very sore this whole weekend so there was not much walking going on. But boy did we have a blast playing with his pedal tractor!
The tractor is so heavy to push! So why not just drive it and stick Weston in the trailer!?! 
After playing outside we explored in the kitchen and climbed on the chairs. :)
I also had a chance to paint this little stand I picked up at the consignment store a few weeks ago. I bought it for only $3!! 
I bought some yellow spray paint and painted it... love it!! I originally bought it for a dessert stand, but for now it SO matches the daffodils from the garden!! I love SPRING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you just really wanted to drive the pedal tractor! No worries I'm right there with you! Did you know they actually have "kid pedal tractor pulls" at the fairs??? I never knew this until I moved to SD...

    ReplyDelete