Monday, March 19, 2012

Skinny Jeans!!



Last weekend, my best friend and I went shopping.... something I NEVER do anymore. We stopped in Forever 21 where I wanted to look for fashion scarves. I never really have purchased clothes from there, but that day I found some cute stuff for SUPER cheap. I have been on a very strict budget because I really, really, really want to pay off my school loans, but I decided to treat myself to some new things since I had such a rough week the week before. I bought a cute yellow cardigan, 2 cute sweaters, a beaded bracelet, earrings, and skinny jeans! I seriously spent no more than $50. How awesome is that!? The next day I wore the jeans for the first time and they are soooooo comfy. My days are spent crawling with Weston on the floor or crawling/running after kids taking their picture so comfy pants are a must. Every pair of jeans that I own have holes in the knees. So it was definitely time to buy some new ones. :) Guess how much these Skinny Ankle Jeans cost??? $10.50!!!! Yep. So last night, I ordered 2 more pairs! I'm happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment