Thursday, March 8, 2012

Much better.



Today was a much better day. Despite waking up with Weston a few times throughout the night and starting the day at 5:30am, we still had a great day! Weston's cold seems to be getting a lot better... nose not as runny and cough not as bad! Yay! He did not have a fever all day either. Thank goodness!
After Weston's nap, we headed to the stores to run a few errands. And by the way... it felt GREAT to get dressed! It has been days since I actually got dressed in some nice clothes and took time to fix my hair and put on make-up. I felt awesome! I need to do that more often. I constantly wear the same thing- a long sleeve cotton shirt and sweatpants or jeans. I had to take a picture of us actually dressed and ready for the day!
Today I treated myself to some new clothes for the spring! I bought 3 shirts, 2 tank tops to wear under my cute shirts, a pair of shoes, 2 bracelets, 2 headbands, and a dress! Yep... it felt amazing! 
We also had so much fun playing outside. It got to 71 degrees here today. Beautiful!!!! Weston rode Dino (his walker) around the driveway and backyard. His right ankle/leg is still very sore so he will not walk on it by himself. Dino is helping him practice again. Poor kid. 
After playing outside, I got out the Crayola paints. Thank goodness they are washable and non-toxic! ;)
My little artist did an excellent job on his very first painting! 
Weston keeps me smiling ALL day long...

No comments:

Post a Comment