Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cozy Coupe

I love Craiglist! The past few weeks, I have been checking Craigslist for some fun outside toys for Weston. Now that the weather is nice, we are outside all the time! A few days ago when we visited my mom and nephews, Weston test drove her Little Tikes Patrol Car. He LOVED it! I knew I needed to find the Cozy Coupe for him! I was so excited to see a posting on Craigslist for a Cozy Coupe ($52.88 at WalMart) and a Radio Flyer Inchworm Ride ($49 at WalMart) being sold together for $30. I was the first to contact the lady and picked it up today!!!!
Weston woke up from his nap VERY grumpy so the car was a lifesaver!! I will be saving the Inchworm Ride for an Easter present. 

Dino is one of Weston's FAVORITE toys to play with outside. It was so funny to see how Weston could not decide which toy to play with. The car or Dino?? He would go to the car, then walk over to Dino, then back to the car... his head would just keep looking at both toys at each end of the barn. It was hilarious!
Going back inside is never fun. Meltdowns are normal for Weston when we come in from outside play.
Meltdown!

While Weston was playing with his new car and other toys, I began planting vegetable seeds for my vegetable/fruit garden this summer. I really have no clue what I am doing when it comes to gardening, but it is worth a try since we are always outside playing. I started the seeds in cut pieces of TP rolls. Thanks Brittany from Simply Adapting for sharing this tip! I am picking up a whole bunch of tps rolls tomorrow at the elementary school where I used to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment