Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime babies on the way...

This past weekend I photographed 3 moms-to-be!! And this weekend I have another family session waiting for baby #3! I LOVE LOVE LOVE maternity sessions!! Here are a few pictures that I took over the weekend. 
In addition to the 3 maternity sessions, I also had 2 one year birthday sessions! Needless to say I have TONS of pictures to go through and edit. But today W's naptime is time for ME! Tonight I will edit my heart out. :)
I need to finish my 2011 scrapbook before Snapfish's birthday in April! Last year I ordered my 2010 scrapbook from Snapfish during its birthday celebration. I got it 50% off which is amazing since my books are over 100 pages. Instead of paying over $200, I paid a little over $100 for it. :)  I was just looking over some of the pages that are finished and cannot believe how fast time flies. Look at W here!!!! So tiny...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Look how tiny he was! Whenever I get preggers I am going to have to have you take photos on a visit back east because yours are always too cute. I love the one with the little note clipped to the tree. PS- George keeps saying no time soon. :/

    ReplyDelete