Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Jail ;)



It has been almost a week since I wrote on here! This photography business is keeping me VERY busy!! I cannot wait until we move so I can get all of my props and photography materials organized. It is in complete disarray right now.  Weston has been up to so much lately. He is crawling all over the place and it is so hard to keep up with him. Since our little house on the farm is not baby-proofed and stuff is everywhere, I have been feeling like I am going to lose my mind. Last weekend, I bought a play yard gate (AKA baby jail) and it has been wonderful! Now Weston can crawl and climb up on things and I do not have to move him every two seconds!


Weston is also cutting 2 teeth!!! He will wake up a few times in the middle of the night and cry, but will eventually put himself back to sleep. Meal time has been a HUGE pain! Weston will scream, throw his head back, and cry. I am not really sure why?? Mostly it is with the vegetables… I think he may be picky like his mama. I have also been working on giving him the Gerber Puffs. He has no clue what to do with them. It takes him a while to pick them up and then he just throws them. I will end up putting them in his mouth and he just spits them out! Maybe we will try again in a few weeks. 

We have one more week until we move into our house! I CANNOT WAIT! On Monday, Chad starts his new job in Baltimore and I will be headed to our house to clean and paint. I feel bad for poor Weston because I have different babysitters set up for him each day. We also have swimming lessons from 9-9:30 every morning for the next 2 weeks so that will be our time together! I hope he likes the lessons!! It should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment