Monday, July 30, 2012

W's New Tractor

Like I said before, Weston is obsessed with tractors. I posted on one of the mom-swap pages on Facebook that I was in search of a Peg Perego John Deere Tractor or Gator. Within no time I had someone who replied! Chad and I picked up the tractor last Monday night. It was smaller than what we had hoped for, but definitely the perfect size for Weston right now. We let Weston test it out before we bought it and he was in LOVE! We paid for the tractor and loaded it into the car while Weston screamed and cried. All he wanted was to ride his tractor. We left as quickly as we could and went to a nearby school parking lot so he could ride his new tractor!
That lasted about 3 minutes and then the battery died.  I charged it overnight and the next day it lasted about 2 minutes. So Chad ordered a new battery that day. Once the new battery arrived, it worked great except he kept getting stuck in the grass. So yesterday Chad and Weston headed for Dicks Sporting Goods to buy a BMX bike tire. He riveted the bike tire to the tractor's tire and now it works perfectly without getting stuck every two seconds.
Look at my little farmer...
He's so serious when he is working in the fields! ;)
Monday Phone Dumps:



No comments:

Post a Comment