Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bathroom is Finished!

I have been meaning to post pictures of our completed bathroom! I still need to find curtains and a few pieces for the walls, but that's about it!

Love our vanity!
Mirror found at Homegoods.
Saved $ by keeping our old toilet and bought a new seat and handle.

 The shelves Chad made a so handy. Now I can organize our towels and toiletries. Oh and my vintage fan looks great in here too! The walls are painted Colonial Grey by Sherwin Williams. 
 Shower curtain and rugs (oops cannot see them but one is striped and the other beige) from Target. 
Amazing tile job! Thanks babe!
And I looove my wall lights too! 
Even though the bathroom was a HUGE project and took forever, we are so glad that we decided to go through with it. The room looks amazing (probably the best one in the house). I love everything about it especially not having a claw foot tub anymore (I love taking baths again) and having so much natural light coming through the window which was blocked by our huge tub before. 
Thanks Chad!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Wish I could hire your hubby to do some work at our house!! ;)

    ReplyDelete