Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beach trip

Last week Weston, GG, and I headed for the beach. We had such a great time. Weston loved playing on the beach, but was not too fond of the waves. The best decision I made when packing was to take the water table. Awesome idea! Weston hung out at the water table under the umbrella when we were at the beach and I was able to sit back and relax. 
Weston and I shared a room. We woke up at 5:30 every morning. Not my decision. 
After lunch each day, he  was more than ready for his nap. And do not mess with his nap time or else...
One night we went to Rehoboth beach boardwalk. We enjoyed eating dinner at Grotto pizza. Weston tried ketchup on his own and he even went back for more.  He kept dipping the same fry in it and licking all the ketchup off of it. ;)


Then we tried talking Weston into riding some rides, but he didn't want any part of it.
Picture with the moving train that I paid 50 cents for. Weston
wanted off as soon as it started to move. 
Of course I had to get W a huge lollipop.
And no he did not eat the whole thing. ;)
He had fun destroying the toy store. They were happy to see us leave. 
 Other pics of our week at the beach...
Weston loves his Uncle Joe. We were all so happy
when he learned how to say Uncle Joe this week. He said it
about 300 times that night. ;)
Playing with his buddy Jay. 
"Mom.... get me away from these waves, please!"
Break from playing in the sand to eat some fruit snacks. 
Our last night at the beach we had a fast photoshoot with the boys...

What a FUN week with my little man and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment