Monday, August 6, 2012

The Countdown begins...

In about one week we are headed to Orlando Florida. We will be going to Disney World Tuesday-Thursday and then we will be reunited with our Charlottesville family to celebrate the mom's-to-be!! Chad, Weston, and I are so excited! Today we went to the library and picked out some airplane books since we will be flying to Orlando. 
We came home and read the books before nap and then again before bedtime tonight. He loves them both. 
This evening I had a dress fitting for my cousin's wedding. The dress will not zipper at all. Not even close. So the seamstress will be taking apart the whole dress and will wait to put it together 2 weeks before the wedding. Ahhhhhhh! Just a tiny bit stressed out about that. 
Then my little man and I decided to go to the pet store. We met lots of kitties and dogs, but Weston liked the rats the most! ;)
Phone Dump:
Most of the pictures are from my cousin's bachelorette weekend in OC. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment