Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank you iphone.

This morning I had a phone conversation with a gal who is interested in starting her own photography business. We chatted a bit and I gave her pointers on how to start up her business and lessons I have learned along the way. She asked me if I found it hard to find people who wanted professional pictures of their children since now these days everyone seems to have a pretty nice camera. This is so true. It seems like point and shoot cameras are pretty old school and everyone is getting dslr cameras. But EVERYONE uses their phones for taking pics too! I know it may be hard to believe, but my camera is not always right by my side. My phone is definitely right next to me most of the day. I take a few videos and about a million photos a week with my phone.
I think on Mondays I will share some of the MANY pics I take on my phone from the week before. :) 

Thank you iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment