Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I heart maps...

I am addicted to Pinterest! I wish I had enough time in the day to make lots of new things for the house and for Weston! I pinned this picture a few weeks ago and am totally digging it!
Each map represents an important place in your life. My maps would be Harford County Maryland (where Chad and I both grew up and met each other), Nevis (honeymoon), and Charlottesville, VA (where we lived for 2 years after we got married while Chad attended business school). 
I have been searching for printable maps online and will try to print a few and see how they turn out. I may just have to buy them? Hopefully I will be posting my heart maps in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too and fell in love! I am def doing this in our home as well. my maps woul be md/de since they re so close together, sd, and Iowa. I'm bursting at the seems to do some projects but feel like I can't since we're in limbo.

    ReplyDelete