Thursday, August 25, 2011

W's New Toy!!

Today was a pretty gloomy day here. Weston took a 2 1/2 hour nap and boy that was amazing! It could have been because he has a cold and needs the rest or maybe because it was super dark in his bedroom this morning. Probably both. While he slept I got LOTS of photog stuff accomplished! 4 shoots from last week are packaged and ready to be mailed! Now I have 1 more shoot from last week to edit as well as the 2 from this week. Ugh... not to mention I have another shoot tomorrow (which was supposed to be tonight, but got canceled because of the weather). I am having SO much fun, but finding it hard to catch up. Next week I only have 2 shoots (unless my shoot on Sunday is canceled which it probably will be because of the hurricane) so I should be able to try to stay on top of the pictures!!

Anyway... today was pretty gloomy. Weston and I needed a change of scenery, so we headed for Goodwill. :) Yes, Goodwill is one of my favorite places to go to find props, furniture to refinish, and well now toys for Weston. I needed something new for W to play with and did not want to spend a fortune so I checked out the toy aisle at Goodwill and found a few nice things!! We bought a Fisher Price Piano, telephone, rainstick, and this car!!! All purchased for $10!!! After scrubbing them clean, they looked brand new! Weston LOVES his new car!! I had a ball watching him crawl around and drive this car. Sometimes the car would drive a little too fast and he worked his lil tail off to keep up! Toooo cute! This video is a little shaky (because I pretty much laughed the whole time). 
:)

1 comment:

  1. Cute video and smart to shop at Goodwill...they go through so many toys so quick and get bored with them...good to save when you can!

    ReplyDelete