Thursday, August 4, 2011

Painting, Painting, PAINTING!

Well, the whole house is almost all painted! I still have the hallway up the steps and the hallway into our bedroom to do. After my photoshoot tomorrow morning, I plan to clean the upstairs first (so then the whole house will be squeaky clean) and then paint those areas. I took Weston by the house this afternoon and he just loves his new home! Boy, I forgot how small this place was! Here are some pictures of the main floor.
Family room

Living room... now Weston's playroom
Not a huge fan of the terra cotta pot covers on the chimneys! They were there when we moved in. But LOVE the brick!
Looking into the dining room from the playroom

  
Breakfast nook and kitchen
FYI... It looks like Christmas in the kitchen now with the green walls and red doors! The doors will be painted a deep, dark burgundy so it will not look as silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment