Monday, August 29, 2011

Earthquake, tractor, and sink!!! :)

(Silly title, but did not know what to name it!)
Oh boy!! What a crazy week it has been! First the earthquake and then Hurricane Irene!!!
Here is a picture that I took exactly 5 minutes before the earthquake happened! We were busy eating lunch when the house started to shake! At first I thought my washing machine was on the spin cycle until I realized that I put the door frame back in earlier and closed up the laundry closet (these old houses have tiny spaces... so Chad had to come up with a way for us to fit a regular size washer and dryer.... I will post a pic of that later and explain). Then, I thought our house was falling over since it is so OLD.... built before 1850! And FINALLY it hit me that we were having an earthquake! I grabbed Weston out of his high chair as fast as I possibly could (which led to PB sandwich and banana all over the floor) and we ran to the bathroom!!! That was CRAZY! Thank goodness everyone is OK!
Saturday morning, Chad rushed to get the lawn cut before the rain came! Weston enjoyed a ride on the mower with Daddy!! He was so happy! After mowing the lawn Chad wanted to get into a project for the house. He ended up putting in a new kitchen sink! It is HUGE!



No comments:

Post a Comment