Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zoo Fun!

It has been almost 10 days since I posted! Time is FLYING by. The photography business is at its busiest time right now. Everyone wants pictures for holiday cards. I am now learning to say no and that I am booked! I decided not to do many shoots in December because of Weston's birthday and Christmas. The week of his birthday party I am only doing one session and then after that 2 a week. Now until the week of Thanksgiving I have 4-5 sessions a week! I am having lots of fun and we really can use the money, but I am so busy. Some days I even forget to eat  breakfast and lunch! That is not like me at all! I love food!!!! This winter I will make up for all of my missed meals. :)



This week my Dad has off of work and he had planned to take all of the grandkids to the zoo. Today was the day and the weather did not really cooperate. It rained the WHOLE time! Other than the wet weather, we had a blast! I think the elephants were Weston's favorite animal (he smiled a lot at them so that is why I think that). My favorite were the chimps. I love monkeys. I could have stood there watching them all day long. At one point one of the chimpanzees came right up to the windows and stared at us for a few minutes. It was so cute. And sad in a way too since they are stuck here at the zoo instead of the wild. Thanks Pop Pop for a fun day at the zoo! Weston and I had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures...we went there a couple months ago..it was fun!

    ReplyDelete