Friday, September 16, 2011

House- Kitchen and Play Room

Okay. So I have yet to post pictures of some of the rooms in the house. None of the rooms are all the way finished just yet, but here are a few rooms that are getting close to it!

The kitchen:

We are hoping to get a new stove to match the rest of the appliances. (But it is not something we NEED right now so we can wait.) The set up of the kitchen is pretty odd. Not a fan of the stove right next to the fridge. Looking now I would like to get new stools too. Maybe with backs?? Painted the color of the doors (soon to be burgundy) would look good!!
 I love my Coca Cola crates!! Now I just need to remember to water the plants!!
 The kitchen doors still need to be painted a dark burgundy (like the color of the curtains). And the trim needs to be sanded and repainted- totally chipping. OLD house!! The black table is our mail table. Now our mail is not scattered all over the countertop. I really want to get a nice wooden play kitchen for Weston and put is under the white cabinet (electrical box... ugh). I love the ones on Pottery Barn, but they are pretty darn expensive. I will keep looking at TJ Maxx and Marshalls... my mom found an awesome one!!

Weston's playroom:
Not sure what I want to do with the one wall?? Thinking about ordering a big painting on Etsy.
I love how the heaters are magnetic!! Weston's magnetic farm is on there now. Soon letters and numbers will be there too! :) Don't worry they do not get that hot when the heat is on either. The doors to the family room stay closed most of the time. Chad and I spend our nights in there watching tv and resting on the couch once Weston goes to sleep. We still need to get a baby gate (attached to the wall) for the top and bottom of the steps. I am thinking we need to do it soon because W is already climbing the stairs. Lil Stinker.

1 comment: