Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Busy BUSY!

 Oh my! The photog biz is getting crazy out of control! I am struggling to keep up with the emails, editing photos, packaging and sending out the CDs, ...!!!!! During Weston's morning naps, my kitchen table becomes my "office". I try to multitask the whole time... burning pictures while unloading the dishwasher, edit and email, ...
I am so surprised that it took off! I am booked until the end of November!!! Thank goodness because Christmas is coming soon and I need to start shopping! I am thinking all online shopping this year! Or homemade... which may be kind of hard to do?? The TO DO list is growing each day, but boy it feels great to cross of those accomplishments!!!!!
Looks like I still need to clean the door! ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment