Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pop Pop and Gaga's House

Last Friday Weston and I spent some time over Pop Pop and Gaga's house. Pop Pop just loves to give his boys yummy treats and now Weston is old enough to join in on the yumminess too! While the kids enjoyed their ice cream sandwich (mmmm.... Weston loved it) I worked on setting up for my photoshoot in the living room for the next day. After dessert, Weston followed Stix, the family cat, around the house calling his name. Poor kitty wanted nothing to do with him. Then, he headed to the playroom to cook some yummy food for his mama. ;)

 
  
The best part about going over Gaga and Pop Pop's house is that I can get away from our own house for a while. I always feel like I need to be working when I am at home (either on photog stuff or home chores). So it is nice to be able to relax a bit and enjoy time with my little man. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment