Monday, April 30, 2012

Playground Fun!

This weekend went by way too fast! We were quite busy, but we made it a priority to spend some fun family time together as well! 
We had planned to go to the playground first thing Sunday morning. Well sleepy head decided to sleep in until 10:15! We made it there closer to lunch time! Chad followed Weston up to the top of the clubhouse area and then they went down the big tube slides together. I don't think Weston is a huge fan of the slide. But boy does he love the swings!
Then Daddy was so nice to take some pictures of me and Weston together! 
Later that afternoon I had a photoshoot with a 2 year old gal and a 3 year old boy. The little girl kept me on my toes the whole time. She was seriously a blur!! And that is when I did this to my foot:
My feet are crazy ugly, so ignore that part! See the bruise?!
After the session, I met Chad and Weston at Chad's parents house for dinner. Weston had so much fun playing with Aunt Julia's doll house...
What a nice weekend. I am ready for the next one already!
Iphone pics from last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment