Monday, June 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home... almost!!

Chad and I are officially moved out of our Charlottesville home! We will miss it there, but are also ready to be home. Chad accepted a job in Baltimore and will be starting August 1st. As for now, we are living on Chad's parents farm in the little house. The renters at our house will be out the end of July and by August 1st (big day considering it is Chad's first day of work) we can make our way back into our home. I am sure we will have lots of cleaning up and painting to do. So hopefully by the end of August we will be all moved into our own home. Oh I cannot wait!

Here is what Weston has been up to in the past few weeks:

Helped Mommy and Daddy pack.

Said "goodbye" to my 1st home.

Had my 6 month check-up. The doctor tells me I am growing!!

Mmmm... I think my toes are yummy!

I love trying new foods!!

I can now sit all by myself in a highchair and store carts!

I realized I have a tongue. Now I like to stick my tongue out ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment